One of Airbus’ most successful light aircraft, the H135 is known for its endurance, compact build, low sound levels, reliability, versatility and cost-competitiveness.
This twin-engine helicopter can perform different missions, and can land almost anywhere, particularly in high and hot conditions, while carrying more payload over longer distances than other rotorcraft in its category.
- Origin : France
- Manufacturer : Airbus Helicopters
- Configuration : Leather seats, Air Condition
- Crew: 1 Pilot / 2 Pilots
- Capacity : 6 / 5 Passengers
- Cruise Speed : 135 kn – 259 km/h
- Engine : Safran Helicopter Engines’ Arrius 2B2