Personal Data collected by AIRLIFT and Sources
AIRLIFT may collect the following information through the website:
- Personal data about you if such is provided voluntarily by you in relevant forms of the website, such as name, address, e-mail, telephone number. At the collection of such personal data we will inform you if the data sought is optional or obligatory. If you choose not to provide certain information, this may affect the use of certain services or make it impossible. Information may derive from publicly available sources or from third parties. You must notify us on any change in your data.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser-plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from this site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Personal data you submit at your registration to the newsletter services (if such is available), such as name, e-mail.
- Personal data you may submit at the submission of a CV or a recruitment application. In order to see the POLICY FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN EMPLOYMENT REQUESTS click HERE.
- Data you may sent us when expressing an interest for our services, as well as data regarding the payment for such services (credit card number/bank account number). In order to see the POLICY FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA in CHARTER AGREEMENTS click HERE
In order to see the TERMS and CONDITIONS of a CHARTER AGREEMENT click HERE.
In the present website special categories of data (“sensitive”) are not collected. You are obliged to refrain from posting such data which refer to you or to third parties. In case you proceed to such posting, these will be removed as soon as noticed. AIRLIFT bears no responsibility to you or third parties for the posting of special categories data which is due to an act or omission by you in breach of the above obligation. For the protection of patients’ personal data in the framework of a Charter Agreement click HERE.
Legal Basis for Processing
AIRLIFT will process your Personal Data in order to fulfil its lawful and reasonable business interests, in case it is necessary in order to comply with an obligation set by law, if you have consented for a specific purpose, when such consent is necessary.
How AIRLIFT uses Personal Data
AIRLIFT will use your personal data collected though the website for the following purposes: in order to improve its services, to improve the contents of the website, ro answer to your querries, requests and complaints, to administer its relation with you, for administration, management reasons, statistical analysis, internal evaluation, conclusion of a contract with you, in order to perform its obligations or review job applications.
With Whom AIRLIFT shares your Personal Data
Personal Data about you may be shared by AIRLIFT with its affiliates when this is necessary for the compliance with the legislation in force or for the fulfilment of lawful business purposes.
When AIRLIFT entusts third parties to handle your personal data, it wil select such parties with caution and will exercise the necessary supervision in order to ensure the security of the data entrusted.
Some of the companies of the group where AIRLIFT belongs and/or some of the service providers and generally the aforementioned third parties, may be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA“), whose laws may not afford your Personal Data the same level of protection. AIRLIFT will ensure that all adequate safeguards are in place and that all applicable laws and regulations are complied with in connection with such transfers, if these take place.
How AIRLIFT protects your Personal Data
AIRLIFT will take reasonable and appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your Personal Data about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Individuals in the EU have certain data subject rights which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights include the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of their Personal Data; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of their Personal Data; and (iii) the right to data portability. If you wish to exercise one of the above mentioned rights, please use the contact information below. Individuals in the EU also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their Personal Data with their local data protection authority.
You have the right to ask AIRLIFT not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. AILIFT will inform you prior to the collection of personal data if it intends to use them for such purposes or if it intends to disclose such data to third parties for such purposes. You may exercise your right by notifying AIRLIFT at any time using the mark “unsubscribe” or to see the section “Contact Us”.
How long AIRLIFT retains the Personal Data
Personal Data will only be stored for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it is collected subject to local laws and regulations and legitimate business needs.
Cookies that are stored by AIRLIFT include the following:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: Such cookies are necessary for the proper function of the website. They allow you to browse through the website and enjoy its features.
Performance cookies: these cookies are used to measure the performance and provide cumulative and thus anonymous data for the use of the website and other websites
Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember the user’s preferences, in order to provide improved and customized features.
Social Networking cookies (Social Network/Sharing cookies) – third party: these cookies provide access to social media and may collect personal information/data with regard to the use of such social networks by you
AIRLIFT uses Google Analytics a tool of analysis which enables website owners to understand the way visitors deal with the website. You may choose not to participate in the Google Analytics browser (Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on).
How to Reach Us
You can contact us in order to exercise your rights, make inquiries or submit complaints concerning the processing of your Personal Data by ARILIFT. AIRLIFT will take appropriate steps to address requests, inquiries and complaints. AIRLIFT will respond to such requests within thirty (30) business days.
Communication details: postal address: Megaridos Aveneu 124 Asprpyrgos Attiki 19300 e-mail address: email@example.com
The Hellenic Data Protection Authority is responsible for assuring that the legislation on the protection of personal data is respected in Greece. For more information regarding your rights, or if you cannot solve a problem directly with us and you wish to file a complaint, contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, offices: 1-3- Kifissias, Postal code 115 23, Athens, call centre +30-210 6475600, Fax: +30-210 6475628, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.