Base & line maintenance
(AMO EASA PART-145)
Helicopter maintenance is a major part of Airlift’s business. Helicopter operators are well aware of the real costs of equipment ownership. As an EASA Approved Maintenance Station, Airlift can provide professional and quality service in its owned facilities.
The company through its maintenance base at Aspropyrgos, Attica has been certified under EASA Part-145 by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority. It can meet inspection, maintenance and repair needs for a wide and constantly growing range of aircraft types.
All of the company’s administrative staff are highly trained professionals and have a long-lasting experience in helicopters. The technical staff has been certified under EASA Part-66 and can perform all the required line and base maintenance works on the following helicopter types, both at our base and ‘on site’, in compliance with all the relevant national and international safety and security standards by our professional and fully insured personnel.
- Airbus Helicopters ΜΒΒ ΒΚ117 D-2 (H-145)
- Airbus Helicopters AS355 (F,F1,F2,N)
- Airbus Helicopters AS350 (B2, B3)
- Airbus Helicopters EC120B
- Airbus Helicopters EC130 B4 & T2
- Airbus Helicopters EC135 (Turbomeca Arrius 2B)
- Agusta A109 series (A109A/AII, A109C, A109E, A109S)
- Bell 206 Series
- Bell 430